Monday, July 2, 2012

Gross Desperation

Last year in July one of the nonsensical things I blogged about was my grocery cart - Line Judging.  Last night I needed something chocolate.  I don't keep chocolate around the house because usually I crave salty, not sweet.  I searched high and low and could not find a thing.  Then in the back of a cabinet I found a container of frosting.  I remembered that I bought it a year ago on my random grocery spree.  I looked at the expiration date and it was August 2011.  I do not eat things past their expiration date....EVER. 

Except last night....


2 comments:

  1. those pretzel chips that are lurking in the back of this photo are the downfall of me. I could literally eat a whole bag in a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is exactly why I always have nutella at my house. It is heaven by the spoonful. I am impressed at your total recall of your grocery cart contents!

    ReplyDelete