Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome


Hello blog world.  I’ve received a few requests to start a blog so I must give the people what they want.  I’m thinking my friends want to know what I think about each evening’s Wheel of Fortune or who won rock, paper, scissors today (me).  Or the latest thing the dogs did to destroy the house (that would take way too long).   Or, I suppose they might want to keep up with the three little miracles growing in my belly and how Jack and I handle this new adventure.

At Nichols and Nonsense I shall give you all of the above.    

1 comment:

  1. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're having 3!
    That's awesome. At least you get to do it all at once! HA! You look great lady! If you're ever in the Santa Rosa Beach area, email me, I'd love to see you! mhcarr at gmail

    ReplyDelete