Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Why I am a blog slacker

Because I have taken on a second job as a referee.  Between babies and other babies and between babies and various objects.  Even in the childproof room where they are confined I am constantly having to get them out of trouble.  Gone are the days of peacefully playing in one place.

They are truly hilarious and so fun right now.  And really cute (of course I am biased).

Photos of all are almost impossible.  As soon as I put them down they are gone.  I attempted to take a group shot tonight.







That'll work.  Brooks left, Anna middle, Irene right.
Life has been hectic, but fun, lately.  Between three home football games in a row, sick babies (that part was not fun), and a work trip for me to Boston - September has flown by.  I missed the girls while I was away but I must say it was nice to spend a solo evening walking around the city, shopping, eating, and reading.  This pretty much sums up a top night for me:


We've taken them to the grove twice and it was not as much of a hassle as I thought it would be.  Their grandmothers are both so great and have kept them while we go to games.  Anna Ruth put some grove pics on her blog.

And I will leave you with this shirt I spotted on my trip:
I told him my sister had a blog and I needed to get a picture for her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment