Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Everybody Slept Through The Night!!!

No, not the babies.   They've been doing that for months, although lately teeth and ears have caused some disruptions.   I mean every single living being in the house - 3 babies, 2 dogs, 2 adults (if there are other living beings here I'd rather not know about them) slept the entire night.  And to narrow that down, I mean ME.  I slept 8 hours.  Without waking up once.  If you know me, you know that this is very close to miraculous.

I remember checking that everyone else was asleep, turning on the tonight show, reading on my ipad (yes, I know that I do all the wrong things to create a perfect sleep environment), and then the next thing I know it is 6:30 AM.

So the logical thing to do would be to repeat the evening pattern from last night to see if this can happen again.  First I played with the babies, then I went to book club, and then I had my fantasy football draft - not sure this is repeatable.  Whatever the reason, I'll take it and maybe it will happen again sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You are such a big girl!!! :) I hope this is a new pattern for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! Wishing you many more nights of uninterrupted sleep!

    ReplyDelete