Monday, October 29, 2012

Maybe that explains it

Did you see the Steelers throw back uniforms yesterday?  Well they looked remarkably similar to my Halloween costume that I wore Friday to work.  Interestingly enough, I won the prize (everybody got a prize) of "most likely to wear the same costume as a three year old".  You want to know why my outfit looks like a three year old?  Because it was for a three year old.  Seriously, I had to buy the toddler wings and antenna because all the adult bee costumes looked like they were made for strippers.  Perhaps all the real adult bee costumes were put to use by the Steelers.  Either that or no other adults wanted to be bees.  Or all other adults wanted to be slut bees.  Guess I'll never know.  I should have gone with my other idea of a corpse to go as "pushing daises" but I don't have enough energy to figure that one out.




No comments:

Post a Comment